Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A quick entry

Hello, hello. Am sorry I did try to write and post some entries, yet I didnt, so here is a quick one.
A couple weeks ago my cel phone service was cut off, so I had the chance to have more ME time. On a usual base i would have say that it was boring, and it was for the 3 first days. I was so used to people calling and texting that it was really hard not to be able to do it.
I had the money to pay , and turn back the service on, but then I started to find Joy in the situattion. As i said before the me time was awesome, I had time to thing about me not in a selfish way, but in a way that actually help me, and gave me a wake up call!!
What was I doing with my life? my goals were not clearly defined, my purpose seems foggy. and I didnt like what I saw.
So I shake off, and started making up a list off thinks that i had to change, what I needed to do,what I needed to stop doing, oh yes and the hard part the friends....
The ones that were not bringing nothing good to my life, the ones that arent friends at all, those that were sabotaging my plans all down the road, yes those so called friends I needed to get away from the ASAP.
Whoever knows me a little will know that am very stuborn about something when I make up my mind. so yes am reorganizing my friendships, saying good by to a few people, walking away from some othrers, and cultivating better friendship with those that are worthy of been there.Close to me sharing my life.
I may sound a bit selfish but, think about this, life is very short and you only live once, so my idea is to live the best that i can. working the hardest,enjoying the most,and doing my best.
bye for now.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment