Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My first Blog entry

Blogging!!! lets see if I can keep up with it. Its true that I express myself better when I write so I guess its time to take advantage of it now.
I had this blog for more that a year now but didnt decide to publish anything. Dont get it wrong there is so much to write about you will not believe my life. but I guess I should start out describing myself a little for those who arent that close, and need a picture of who I am.
What can I say? i dont what so sound egocentric, so I guess ill describe my self with the calificatives that, the people near to me say i am, and then at the end ill give my version.
They said am Funny, loving, Crazy, Old fashioned, Faithfull,Beautifull, Friendly, those some of the adjectives that my friend has used to describe me.
The name I respond to is Anna, third Child of a Five member family. mom Mayela, Dad Leroy, Older Vrother Giovanni, and Older Sister Danisha. Thas my imediate family given By God, Yet I have a few more sisters from diferent mothers, the Ones you choosse with your heart and along your life.
I have To mention My dear Friend Lizanne Alvarez well i still dont get use to it she is now Lizanne Cappuci, Rebeka Laig from Jacksonville as well, Them My crazy litlle Sister Maria Espaillat from Jacksonville as well, my Beloved sister Lauren Bull from Michigan, Sonya Shirk from Tennesse now, je je she is almost a Costarican now.Devan McCurley New York-Michigan, Nahima Thomas, California. Lis Alvarez Costa Rica, and Taty Carvajal Costa Rica as well, je je je you dint think they were that much hah?
Ill try later on to describe the begining of our friendship and the evolution of it during the years,
my struggles as a Pastor daugther, as a Christian, as a Young lady , and more.
Peace for now hope you follow coment and more.
talk to you later guys.

much love, Anna

3 comments: