Monday, May 10, 2010
Someone
I want someone to hear me . to be afraid to breathe too loud cuz they dont wana miss a second of my heart. Someone who looks at me with passion and nothing less. He'll say "i'll treat you right baby" and I'll smile and beleive him with everything.
Arms I can fall into and just melt away wrapped in the closes gleams of perfections I've ever seen.
Someone who can challenge me and make me rack my brain a little.
Someone too keep me smiling, but yet can stand to see me upset.
Someone who can lay back in the sand and join me in re-imagining the world.
Someone who's inner true genuine goodness actually portrays through their lives in the way they act and treat people.
Someone who can say yeah its real babe. Someone who'd never let go and neither would I, and we wouldnt want to. Someone i can fly with. Someone who never weighs me down but always pulls me up.
Someone with goals. with drive. with energy. with their own ideas.
Someone creative. Someone who can teach me and be teachable.
He doesnt know it all..but will be cute and pretend, and present a good debate for me. :)
Someone I can grow with. Someone who will give me room to grow.
Someone who wont play games, someone who realizes life is too precious and its illogical to waste it. Someone who has his head on and his manly parts down. Who thinks with his heart. Who listens to his concious. I want a champion.
Someone better than the carelss stupid cleverless over hormonally driven lying jerks creeping around now a days (( no offense to the good ones i kno ur out there)) I just want someone who's worth it.
Who loves me for me..who sees me and knows who i am. Someone who can look further than a pretty face, a good butt or a nice pair of legs.
Someone who knows what real beauty is. Someone who posseses it.
Someone who loves God as much as I do or more, someone tha could inmerse himself in God and meet me there.
Is it too much to ask?
Does this Someone really exist? Am still waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awww how cuteeee! Quiero alguien a quién amar, q me ame a mí también...♫ that was awesome! hope that 2, cuz I expect the same... ojalá hayan varios "SOMEONE" de esos out there!
ReplyDeleteWow awesome Negris que rajado la verdad me e quedado sin palabras you "rock"
ReplyDelete