Tomorow is the first day of my new life without you. tonight i ate that ice cream, I´ll listen to those sad songs, I may even cry a little. But after this sunset... its got a whole new meaning baby. the promise for a sun rise tomorow. Yeah i didnt think I had it in me. But I sat near our spot the other day, and the beautiful thing is ... I dreamed, I Imagined, I cultivated, I took in the details, Yeah I kinda even smiled. and i did it without you.
I let the sun melt away the pain, Yeah I thought I´d curse the sand, but I swizzled my toes in it instead. And it hit me. This type of heartbreak... it can either make or break a girl. But for me... its just made me even more determinated, never to be persuated from my goals and who I´m becoming. I wont let this tear me apart. Nope not this time. Life is too beautiful to go on hurting forever. Ya gotta let go. So now I wisper it to myself daily... in a crowd or in the dark. Ya gotta let go. Some things just arent meant to be... no matter how much you wish they could be.
I dont know what you see when you look at me anymore... but starting at sunrise.. it wont even matter... cuz I know what I see. Yeha it´s pretty exciting for me too. Yea today I heard your careless voice... and it gave me that bitter taste in my mouth, Yeah its become too familiar, It´s been there most of the day. But tomorow there will be a different taste in my mouth. The taste of courage and strength. the taste of perseverance and hope. To start my life without you darling. I wont regret us.Never. I learned so much from you. And If I think about you... well I´ll smile pretty big a I bet. I´ll remember the fun great times we had. the Love we shared.
I´ll make a wish that your happy and smiling too. But I´ll already know you will be :) you are going to do so well. So here´s to Fresh starts Darling.
Here´s to the love that killed you and is heartwrenching in its rawest form. Here´s to the loves that changes you. here´s to the love that breaks you. Here´s to the love that ,makes you pick yourself off the floor...a and learn new ways to love more. I wont regret loving you. It´s made me through breaking me. Here you go baby... here´s to your space, you have it now. your time is all yours, I truly hope you are content and whole with it. I know starting tomorow... I will be. Here´s to the next Sunset.
Thinking on a Beloved Friend Who Just ended a Relationship.
Here´s to you. Lis
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment